Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daylight Annoying Time


In preparation for the new front bed, I bought 3 Iceberg roses today. I decided to bail on putting in Knockout roses, despite their wonderful qualities, I just don't want that screaming magenta going on out front.
The Iceberg seems to be universally considered the best, most disease-resistant white shrub rose. It looks gorgeous that's for sure and also smells great, which Knockout doesn't. Here are my pots sitting in the back awaiting their debut. I've placed them along side their soon-to-be BFFs, the blue-gray spineless prickly pear.

1 comment:

Mean Rachel said...

I love the juxtaposition of the roses and cacti. It's going to look fantab!

Sorry I couldn't come by this afternoon...came back from the race with splitting headache (very GBF of me, I know) and the only cure was sleeping for most of the day.